My latest scrapping pages

Thought I would start another blog just for my scrapping. My little hobby of creating albums for the family has become a nice little addiction and a great way to occupy my mind.

I have been participating on a few online challenges so I will share them with you. Firstly Crafting in Style ran a 6 week Ready Steady Scrap competition. This was were they would give you the 'ingredients' or what you could only use on your layout and you had to come up with a page using those items. Here are my entries for that:

Recipe 1


Recipe 2


Recipe 3


Recipe 4

Recipe 5

Recipe 6

They also had their October cybercrop which was themed 'Sweets and Treats'. I was only able to get one of the challenges done as I was pre-occupied with my little nephew being born and we went away for the weekend. But here is what I did for the sketch challenge.

They still have their monthly 'Title' and 'Sketch' competition for October and also a new bi-monthly challenge called 'Piece it Together'.

Scrap Therapy is another forum I like to hang around on and they have some fantastic challenges this month. So, here some that I did for September:

Julie's inspiration:

Manufacturer of the month (Sassafrass lass): (and YAY I won this one :D)

September cybercrop: (and double YAY won this one too :D)

For their October cc I got 3 out of 4 of their challenges done and here they are:



I snuck in another challenge at the last minute for Artypants which was a sketch challenge:



And lastly I have applied to be part of the CT for STUCK sketches and they are doing a four week competition and here are my first 2 pages. I have done the third week but can't share that one until after tuesday :D

Here are some other pages that I have done over a couple of months. I think some are from when I won the chance to be on the CIS sketch blog.
This one was for Scrapping the Music, where you scrap a page using the title or lyrics of the song.
Oh yeh and Diva and I had a Christmas card making night one night and made HEAPS of cards using our Stampin' Up stamps we bought. It was great fun. Here's one that I did, but I won't show you anymore as it may spoil the surprise for Christmas ;)

Anyway thanks for checking out my scrapbooking blog and feel free to leave any comments :

4 comments:

Suzi said...

Gorgeous Lo's Laura!
Love all the painting you've been doing, it looks great.
Love your Stuck Lo's. Good luck with that.
Suzi

MT said...

Talented woman!! Awesome layouts Laura!! Very inspiring.. you seem to be doing well winning challenges!!
Can't wait for our scrap night..looking fwd to learning all your tricks of the trade!! lol

Krissy Christie said...

Gorgeous work Laura!!The new blog is fab :)

Krissy xx

Shell and Wes said...

Hi Laura, The pages are fantastic. You can tell a lot of effort and love go into each and every one of them. Keep it up! Michelle

Write here, about you and your blog.
 
Copyright 2009 Scrapping our Family Memories All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress Theme by EZwpthemes