JULY Update


Have missed a month there, but for good reason. I have been off galavanting across the world on a trip to Europe for some every important Children's Hospital work. Had a great time and met some wonderful people, but am back to my scrap desk and have been playing along with some of the monthly and cybercrop Bon challenges over at Bon's scraps. Here are the current challenges for July:

JULY MONTHLY SKETCH CHALLENGE


JULY WRITE NOW CHALLENGE





JULY ROTM CHALLENGE

I also had a go at the Kraft it Up Challenge for the very first time. I'm not much of a 'Kraft' scrapper, so it was a little out of my comfort zone, but I love the look it gives with beachy photos. I got Kaytie to do these little painted footprints using her fist. I used to do that when I was little on the foggy windows of the car, so it brought back some great memories too :)
JUNE KRAFT IT UP CHALLENGE

Now for some older layouts I did in March, April, May and June and I think they were all pretty much at Bon's Scraps. The girls really put on some great challenges over there, so if you get a chance, go on over and check it out!! The next cybercrop is coming up too, next tuesday 20th July!

JUNE WRITE NOW CHALLENGE

JUNE CC SCRAPLIFT CHALLENGE (and YAY I won this one!!!)




MAY MONTHLY ROTM CHALLENGE

MAY MONTHLY SKETCH CHALLENGE


MAY WRITE NOW CHALLENGE

APRIL MONTHLY SKETCH CHALLENGE

APRIL WRITE NOW CHALLENGE

APRIL CC SCRAPLIFT CHALLENGE (this was actually a scraplift of my own layout that was chosen, so that was a little strange to be lifting myself lol)

APRIL CC COLOUR CHALLLNGE

APRIL - Flis' Class
MARCH CC COLOUR CHALLENGE

So there you go, I've been a bit slack with the blogging, but then I guess it makes for better viewing when I do update it with more layouts.


Also, SCRAP THE BOYS are back!!! I'm hoping to do a few of their challenges using the pile I Luke photos I have. They are running a giveaway at the moment, so go and check it out!!!

4 comments:

kerry said...

Great to see you back.And i hope the holiday was fun.FAb layouts Take care Kerry xx

Catie said...

Great to see more of your work Laura - love your style! Sounds like you had an amazing trip!

Chantal Vandenberg said...

Lovin' your bright layouts, Laura!!! What beautiful work! Love those "Sassy" ones!! :D

Anonymous said...

Love all your layouts and glad you had a fab time away. Cute footprints.

Write here, about you and your blog.
 
Copyright 2009 Scrapping our Family Memories All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress Theme by EZwpthemes