HUGE NEWS!!!

I got some very exciting news on saturday from Ally at CIS!! I was one of the two accepted to be part of the new Design Team!! YAY this my first every DT to be part of and I can't wait to get stuck into it. I already have my first assignment for the cybercrop this weekend, so that will be heaps of fun!
Crafting in Style have also moved their forum across to a NING platform, it's a bit like facebook but heaps better. There's so many applications there, including making friends, forum, online chat, groups, events etc, so come over, register and have some fun with us :D
While I'm on the CIS topic here are my monthly LO's for the October comps:
The sketch one I showed last post.
This is the monthly title comp:

This is the new Bits and Pieces comp:


Now over to Scrap Boutique, where I had heaps of fun at their october cc.
This one I did for the sketch Liz did:


This one was the 'Sunday Roast' blind scrap by Manon and Yay I won that one :D

This one was for Kate's challenge:

This one was a bonus challenge, to scraplift one of Chel's LOs:

I also did a card, but won't show that one yet as it's for someone special's birthday coming up :D

I also have the forth and final week layout for the STUCK application here:

but unfortunately I was chosen for their next creative team.

I also had lots of fun making this OTP mini album for Liz's birthday

Anyway there's my share for a little while :D

6 comments:

jodee76 said...

Wow Laura, that's ACE news!
Love all the layouts you did for the Stuck comp too BTW.
:)
Jodie

judee d said...

Congrats Laura on you CIS DT acceptance. Well done.
Keep smiling and healthy
Love
Judy

Liz Weber said...

CONGRATULATIONS Laura I am so very proud and happy for you to be on the CIS DT - WTG Laura. Have fun.

MT said...

Congrats!! You are extremely talented so well done!! Love all your layouts Laura..will have to have a look at the new forum :)

Wendy Smith said...

gorgeous layouts..

COngrats on the positionat CIS, and for winning STUCK this month

very inspiring coming to your blog

Coralgraph said...

Wow very good smiling children and good Picher
Continuous Ink Systems

Write here, about you and your blog.
 
Copyright 2009 Scrapping our Family Memories All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress Theme by EZwpthemes