My First class!!

I am holding my first ever class at Crafting in Style on Monday 1st December at 7:30pm AEDST. Would love to see you come along and join in. It's a Christmas themed one to get you ready for Christmas day. You will learn a really cool way to make a beautiful gift box and a layout to insert pictures for this Christmas or scrap photos from last Christmas. Including getting the most out of your pp by making your own embellies.
You can use your own stash or I will have a supply list from the shop with plenty of time for delivery before the class.

The class costs $5 for moderated access and full step by step instructions.


Click on the image below to direct you to the CIS forum to join along.


2 comments:

YveTonks said...

Very clever creative Chick you are! Just had my first squizz @ your scrapbooking blog & I'm very impressed :) Congratulations on being chosen for the DT too - well done! Good to get some goodies to keep you going eh! ;)

Krissy Christie said...

Hey Laura check out my blog ;)

krissy xx

Write here, about you and your blog.
 
Copyright 2009 Scrapping our Family Memories All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress Theme by EZwpthemes