My last DT challenge!!

As you all have read, I have resigned my position from the Artypants Design Team effective the end of March, so I thought I would host one last challenge.


FOLLOW THE LEADER!!!!

Here is an upside down sneak peek of what you will be creating....

I used the new yummy October Afternoon range Cherry Hill and Road Map!!

Would love it if you could come along and join me. It will be hosted on Sunday 28th March at 8pm in HERE. The step by step instructions will be given in real time and your layout will need to be in the gallery by Monday 29th Midnight.

Winners will be announced in the forum on Tuesday 30th March and here is what you could win!!!

I've also created another layout since I last posted on here for SCRAPBOUTIQUE, its their monthly Stylist Challenge, which was a colour challenge of using brown, organe, dusty pink and teal. Had a fun play with felt too :D




Well that's it from me today!!

1 comments:

Catie said...

Gorgeous blog you've got here!! LOVE LOVE LOVE your Snow White LO... love your work in general xo

Write here, about you and your blog.
 
Copyright 2009 Scrapping our Family Memories All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress Theme by EZwpthemes